Detected Breadcrumb Navigation

Breadcrums Detected

There are a few questions from some concerned colleagues narablog detected when the navigation breadcrumbs google? Personal Promohosting indeed been curious.
For that as bloggers who are still learning, master tried to grope google search results pages.


Based on some facts in the field (SERP pages), found some evidence concerning when the breadcrumbs that have been installed at the site will be detected by google.
Breadcrums Detected
” In order for a blog that has been fitted with breadcrumbs can generate google snippets (ie a title, description and url on search results pages) are more interesting, the blog has a Pagerank of at least 3 and up.”
“Just In addition, according to my observations seem more familiar with Google’s breadcrumbs separator like this> than / or>>
Because some times I prove it on my blog as separators else other than that, Google does not show it but after I change so> few moments later appeared and seemed to be right about PR, I blog2 who can breadcrumbs are generally above PR 3 ..

http://promohosting.info/

Tags:

About

Thank you for your visit in my blog, you can access subtitle in this blog. If you need subtitle you can request in my contact or comment in one of article. Author : Alan Hendrawan

0 comments

Leave a Reply

Thank you for your comment in my blog